Interested in delivering user centric, adaptable facilities on time and within budget? What about innovative solutions for safe, efficient, productive facilities? Join Bradford and Gyprock at Australian Healthcare Week.
From the event organisers:
Australian Healthcare Week 2015: The meeting place for Australia's healthcare design, construction and technology industries
As one of the largest and most diverse healthcare events in Australia, Australian Healthcare Week 2015 will bring together the entire value chain involved in managing patient quality, safety and experience; improving operational efficiency through state-of-the-art technology; and best practice design and construction for hospitals of the future.
Australian Healthcare Week 2015 Event Structure
As the industry continues to work towards tackling the challenges associated with meeting the changing healthcare requirements of the Australian population, we hope you can join us in all the excitement and innovation that Australian Healthcare Week 2015 will bring!
What's so unique about Australian Healthcare Week?
- It's the only Australian healthcare conference to provide a one-stop shop for hospital design and construction, technology integration and patient experience
- It's largest and fastest growing healthcare event in Australia and NZ
- It's the only event to provide closed door discussions for CXO healthcare professionals
- It's the only event in Australia focused specifically on 'Improving the Patient Experience'
Who Should Attend?
- Federal Government Departments
- State Government Departments
- Local Area Health Services
- Public Hospitals
- Private Hospitals
- Aged Care Facilities
- Primary Care & Allied Care
- ICT Management Consultants
- ICT Software and Technology Suppliers
- Medical Device Suppliers and Management Companies
- Building Contractors
- Consulting Engineers
- C-Level: CEO, CIO, COO, CTO
- Chief Medical Directors
- Health Information Managers
- IT Directors/Managers
- IT Project Managers
- ICT Program Managers
- e-Health Directors/Managers
- Procurement and Administration Managers
- Chief Nursing & Midwifery Officers
- Directors of Nursing
- Medical Directors
- Clinical Governance Managers
- Facilities Managers
- Facilities Planners/Planning Managers
- Project Directors/Managers
- Director of Capital Works
- Infrastructure Managers
- Engineering Managers
- Redevelopment/Development Managers
- Design Managers
- BIM Specialists
Why visit Bradford and Gyprock?
Large project or small, new or retrofit, Bradford Insulation and Gyprock plasterboard provide thermal, acoustic, fire, structural integrity and hygiene solutions to exceed legislative requirements as well as the special functional and comfort needs of healthcare and aged care facilities. With superior product quality, combined with expert industry knowledge, backed by CSR’s continued focus on the science of building provides architects, we provide architects, builders and facility managers with the resources needed to specify and construct state-of-the-art healthcare facilities.
Join us at Australian Healthcare Week 2015.