The Gyprock Red Book is the plasterboard industry’s most widely recognised and respected design guide. Now, it has been revamped to offer 442 pages of best-in-class performance detail and technical guidance for builders, architects, designers, engineers and specifiers selecting fire, acoustic and thermal wall, ceiling, column and beam systems.
The new Red Book includes the following features:
- Over 425 new systems – showcasing the latest construction trends
- All-new Red Book Companion application – use the Red Book wherever, whenever, however you work
- A new thermal focus - thermal data now included in Section G
- Breathable wrap options - to offset Australia’s climatic condensation issues
- A widely expanded Technical Details section – with comprehensive, real-world junction details
- Revised details for the Gyprock Silencer - an ideal solution for maintaining fire or acoustic performance in walls with penetrations
- Multi-residential system consideration
- Revised internal lining types and layers
- The addition of CSR’s AFS Walling Solutions options
- Exciting new cladding options – showcasing the CSR Cemintel suite of innovative façade solutions
- Dedicated section for EC08 plasterboard - including high-performance products for Green Star building projects
- A stand-alone Ceilings section - covering roof/ceiling and floor/ceiling applications
Access The Red
Now, you can access the Red Book
wherever, whenever and however you work thanks to the Red Book Companion. This
revolutionary cloud-based digital application allows you to use the Red Book on
any phone, tablet, laptop and desktop computer. The Red Book is also available
as a free PDF download or for purchase at your local Gyprock Trade store.
Free PDF download:
Fill in the form below to gain access to a PDF
version of the Red Book. Download the full contents of the Book or just the
sections you require. Be sure to subscribe to eConcepts to receive the latest
updates from Gyprock.
The Red Book Companion:
Gain access to the Red Book Companion across
all your devices!
On desktop or tablet: Visit https://redbook.shareableapps.com/app
To get the app directly on your mobile phone,
SMS Red Book to 0400 813 813 and
follow the links.