The Gyprock DIY range of plastic tools gives you the equipment you need to do plasterboard and cornice installation and repairs at a fraction of the cost of professional tools.
These purpose-designed tools are flexible, easy to use and disposable yet ideal to keep on hand for those ‘once every so often’ plasterboard projects.
Gyprock DIY Tools Range
- 38mm, 100mm, 150mm, 200mm
- Easy to use, tapered design
- Used for applying taping coats and second coats as well as stud adhesive, cornice cement and other general applications
- Curved blade for application of topping coats
- Corner blade allow easy application of jointing compound to internal corners
- For easy marking and cutting 45º mitres in different sized cornice profiles
- For both internal and external corner mitres
- Also a convenient 90º marker
Comprehensive installation instructions for Gyprock plasterboard and compounds can be found under the Resources tab and include:
For assistance with installation, try searching for a Gyprock plasterer, builder or repairer under the Locations tab.