CSR Gyprock prides itself on providing the most comprehensive technical design and installation guides in the industry. Based on extensive testing and research by the DesignLINK team of architects, engineers and building designers, they are trusted and respected as the benchmark across the construction industry.
Gyprock strives to keep these guides continually updated to ensure architects, designers, builders and contractors have access to the information they need to meet current regulations for Commercial and Residential projects.
Gyprock Commercial Installation Guide
The Gyprock Commercial Installation Guide provides installation and maintenance details for fixing and jointing the full range of Gyprock Plasterboards and Compounds in commercial construction.
Specifically covering steel frame wall systems and ceiling systems, it provides detailed installation information for a wide range of applications including:
- Fire rated wall and ceiling systems including beams and penetrations
- Acoustic rated wall and ceiling systems
- Wet area lining systems
- Flush jointed and panel ceiling systems
- Jointing systems for all applications
- Levels of finish and inspection techniques
The Gyprock Residential Installation Guide
The Gyprock Residential Installation Guide has been revised recently and includes new installation procedures to meet recent regulations and to respond to current trends in home design.
Now with expanded content, this comprehensive guide provides detailed information on the fixing and jointing of the full range of Gyprock plasterboards for both internal and external residential applications and now includes:
- Installation near property boundaries to meet the BCA fire requirements
- Installation of ceilings in alfresco environments
- Detailed span tables for perimeter walls exposed to wind load forces
- Wet area lining systems, including waterproofing areas with highly mould resistant boards
- Special-purpose ceilings such as garages, curved, raked and acoustic ceilings
Both guides feature handy tips, such as product selection and compound calculation tables, making them an excellent source of information for anyone involved with wall and ceiling lining design and installation.
Together with Gyprock’s trusted Red Book Fire and Acoustic Design Guide, they provide an invaluable resource to ensure your project runs smoothly and achieves the specified levels of performance - proof you can always expect more from Gyprock.
To download your copy of the Gyprock installation guides click here.